Top 5 Best Eyelash Growth Serum
Eyelashes beautify your eyes, giving more definition to your face. Naturally, fuller, longer and denser eyelashes are every women’s desire. Lashes not only make you look attractive but also gives you confidence.
Women often invest in expensive mascaras, branded cosmetic solutions or also in artificial eyelashes by top cosmetic brands having sky-high costs. Not everyone can afford to invest in such things. But with the advancement in the medicinal field, doctors have discovered a cheaply available product to overcome your problems.
Here’s a list of the top 5 best eyelash growth serum:
- Careprost: It is one of the highly preferred renowned medication which works like a magic on your eyelashes. Now say goodbye to all your high investment products and welcome careprost to your world of cosmetics solution. Recommended by doctors, careprost is reviewed by many customers along with the ones who have also used its competing products. Careprost has an immensely positive response for providing satisfactorily best results. It also strengthens your lashes and gives an everlasting natural and beautiful look to your eyes. You get this serum from a safe generic pharmacy.
- Revitalash Advanced: Modern day science has invented many eyelash growth serums. Revitalize Advanced being of them, is the most expensive product manufactured in the USA. Earlier its active ingredient was bimatoprost, same as Careprost. Now, with its active ingredient as prostaglandin, it can lead to discoloration of eyes and also leads to itching and irritation in eyes. It has many side effects as compared to Careprost.
Revitalash comes in two sizes — 2ml and 3.5 ml. They costs about₹10,000 for 2.0 ml and ₹14,000 for 3.5 ml. This serum takes time to work effectively on lash growth and hence produces slower results.
- Rimmel Lash serum: Nowadays there is more awareness and support being shown to save animals campaigns and also not to use animal made products. But unfortunately, Rimmel Lash serum is not cruelty – free products which have been reported many years back. Rimmel Lash serum also is reviewed as the most underrated solution and has the least sale in the market. Also, it is quite expensive- costs your around thousands of bucks, draining your pockets into non-eco – friendly products. Better to say “Save Animals, Save Life”.
- Vichy liftactiv serum: Vichy liftactiv is a serum which works mainly on uplifting your eyes skin and avoids puffiness. This serum’s main benefit is reducing the appearance of wrinkles and helps to firm skin around the eye. It may sometimes work for your eyelash growth and curling. Since this serum helps to fight the signs of aging and also strengthens your eyelashes but does not leads to help you get fuller and denser eyelashes. So it is not wise to spend on the product which doesn’t cure your problems in a correct manner.
- Peter Thomas Roth Lashes: Peter Thomas Roth Lashes contains vitamins A, C, E, and pro-vitamin B5. It is generally recommended to use serums than vitamins for more effective and everlasting results. This serum comes in the form of a treatment mascara with a brush which provides both volume and length to your lashes. But this feature makes the price of the serum a bit high. It costs about ₹3,400 which is about comparatively more than other similar serums for eyelash growth.
To sum up, Careprost is the best and highly reviewed medication for your effective and fuller natural eyelash growth. As compared to other serum Careprost works to give you best results by helping you get fuller, thicker, and attractive eyelashes. It is cruelty – free product in a generic form which provides best results as an expensive medication Latisse but at cheaper rates than that.
About The Author:
George Lucy is a passionate freelance content writer from the last 2 years. who love to write beauty, makeup, and health blog to spread the right information to the community.