How And Why Is It Important To Do Parasite Cleansing
It’s no secret that our bodies can harbor some unwelcome guests. Parasites flourish when they’re left unchecked, and the results are anything but pleasant.
A parasite cleanse helps rid your body of unwanted pests by cleansing both internally and externally. The goal is for a para cleanse to remove these parasitic infections altogether and incorporate healthy lifestyle changes.
Table of Contents
What are parasites?
Parasitic infections occur when contacted with contaminated water or by ingesting undercooked meat. Parasites do not always cause symptoms but grow and reproduce in hosts’ organs. They can affect many vital parts of our body, including the brain.
The disease toxoplasmosis is a leading source for fatal encephalitis (a form of swelling) that results in death if untreated. Some common human parasitic infections found include:
What are the symptoms?
Depending on what parasite you have and what body system it affects, symptoms of parasitic infections can include the following:
- stomach pain
- stomach cramps
- weight loss
- upset stomach
- flu-like symptoms
- swollen lymph nodes
- aches and pains
The symptoms of parasitic infections vary depending on what type of parasite infects you and where they affect your body system. Multiple stool tests are conducted to determine whether you have parasites or not.
What is the treatment?
Although parasites are a constant threat to human health, there is hope. With the correct information and a proactive treatment plan, you can keep your body healthy from outside invaders.
Doctors often prescribe oral medications for people with parasites that don’t flush out independently as they are generally effective at treating the problem.
Some people believe that they should use an all-natural remedy to cleanse their bodies of parasites rather than conventional treatment. These natural remedies are not proven by the medical community and could be ineffective against certain parasites.
Parasitic cleanse home remedies
Some people might think that cleansing human parasites with natural foods are bogus. Still, a lot of natural health practitioners swear by it.
Below are the top natural organic foods:
- Garlic is an excellent source of sulfur compounds that have been shown to kill pathogenic organisms. Onions contain antioxidants with similar effects on destroying these pathogens, making them perfect additions to your following recipe.
- Herbs like oregano and ginger are no strangers to aiding stomach ailments. Since ancient times, they have been used for their antibacterial, antimicrobial properties, killing gut-infesting parasites.
- Pineapple and papaya have amazing anti-inflammatory effects that can help decrease the risk of colon inflammation. Their juices also contain properties that are great at fighting off parasites as well.
- Coconut oil is a natural healer. If you’re suffering from a parasitic infection, coconut oil will fight it off quickly and effectively.
- Probiotic-rich foods like kefir, sauerkraut, and yogurt can keep parasites at bay by replenishing the gut with healthy bacteria.
- Fiber-rich vegetables are an essential part of a healthy diet. Fiber helps regulate our bowel movements, and it also protects us from many illnesses. Loaded with protective compounds that help nourish the gut, these vegetables help ward off parasites.
Parasite cleanse supplements
Besides natural foods, supplements provide you with a remedy that kills parasites and increases your overall health. One such supplement is called Para complete, which contains thyme leaf, berberine sulfate (which can sometimes be found in coconut), oregano, grapefruit seed extract, and uva ursi leaf.
It’s pretty easy to create your own parasite cleanse concoction with the aid of supplements present in tincture form. This includes black walnut, wormwood, olive leaf, and garlic. The ingredients mentioned here can be obtained from a local health food store. Take a look at the top parasitic cleansing herbal supplement listed below.
- Black walnut contains tannins, juglone acid, and antioxidant copper that work together to treat parasites.
- Wormwood is one of those old remedies that hasn’t lost its potency over time. It’s been used as an effective remedy for parasites since centuries ago and likely will continue to be so well into future generations.
- Grapefruit seed extract can be an effective way to keep your health checked and avoid getting sick from bacteria or viruses around you.
- Cloves contain high amounts of eugenol that help fight off dangerous bacteria like staphylococci and streptococcus pyogenes.
- According to new research, it’s proven that probiotics are the most effective way to keep your gut healthy. Probiotics are a beneficial supplement for digestive health, and many people report feeling more energized after taking them regularly.
Additionally, other aiding supplements include:
The importance of the parasite cleanse is not only about taking supplements but following a strict protocol. Experts recommend that you take one week off after two weeks on the plan and then start again for another two-week cycle before resting during your next break. It’s best to adhere to these guidelines to get optimal results from this treatment.
The all-natural, herbal way to cleanse your body is a popular choice for many people.
However, this type of detox can be dangerous if you take medications or herbs that interact with one another. Ensure to speak with your doctor first before beginning any supplement program. Always consult an expert when in doubt about the best course of action.