A Look into Menoquil: Symptoms of Menopause and How Menoquil Can Alleviate These Symptoms
Each year, more than one and a half million women experience the transition of menopause. For some, suffering is a more apt description. Not every symptom of menopause screams for a change of life.
Some manifestations may seem circumstantial, stress-related, or otherwise explainable as something other than hormone imbalances.
Table of Contents
5 Silent Symptoms of Menopause
The silent symptoms of menopause could be attributed to temporary circumstances, making it hard to recognize them until one has suffered for months or notes the onset of multiple symptoms. The five silent symptoms that women can keenly observe for are the following:
- Sleep problems – This can include an inability to fall asleep or sleep through the night. It could also present as nightly restlessness or poor quality of sleep.
- Changes in Emotion – There are a variety of menopausal, perimenopausal, and postmenopausal changes that fall under the all-encompassing label of “mood swings,”. Aside from that, hormonal changes during menopause can cause feelings of anxiety, fatigue, and irritability.
- Sex Drive and Lubrication – Feelings of desire and natural lubrication change and typically decline during the menopausal transition.
- Increased Risk of Injury – Due to a combination of symptoms and subsequent effects of menopause, women in transition need additional bone support and weight management, even if there has been no change in diet or level of activity. Bones begin to lose density and become more brittle as women age. Lesser bone density coupled with additional weight gain in the abdominal region results in stressed joints and ligaments. Older women, statistically, have worse balance and cognitive function that lead to more breaks and fractures when they fall.
- Hot Flashes and Night Sweats – Perhaps tied with mood swings and irritability, problems with overheating are at par with menopause. While this is a well-known symptom, it could be silent because too often, temperature problems could be related to situational or environmental factors, such as thermostat settings, activity, etc.
Menoquil is a botanical menopause formulation designed to provide relief from the symptoms of menopause.
Supplement Facts and Ingredients
Menoquil is an all-natural menopause supplement, containing more than a dozen clinically studied and time-proven ingredients, such as black cohosh, dong Quai, and wild yam root powder.
Here are some of the active ingredients in the Menoquil formula.
- Black Cohosh— This ingredient is effective in balancing hormone changes and reducing the frequency and severity of hot flashes and night sweats.
- Vitamin D — It is a fat-soluble steroid that primarily functions in the absorption of calcium, phosphate, and magnesium.
- Dong Quai— This ingredient has been used in the east for centuries to relieve a number of maladies. It even seems to relieve vaginal dryness, hot flashes, and mood swings.
- Wild Yam Root Powder— This essential ingredient brings progesterone levels back into balance with estrogen, resulting in relief from night sweats, mood swings, sleep problems, and more.
- Chaste Berry Powder — It is a plant native to the Mediterranean region. A comprehensive review of the randomized double-blind clinical trial exposed the effectiveness of chaste berry in the treatment of menopause-related complaints.
Other active ingredients also include Calcium, Phosphorus, Red Clover, Green Tea Leaf Powder Extract, Guggul Gum Resin Powder Extract, Soy Isoflavones, Black Pepper Extract, And Cnidium monnieri Fruit Powder.
How Does Menoquil Work?
More than a dozen potent ingredients come together in this proprietary blend to relieve the symptoms of menopause. Viable ingredients like black cohosh, plant extracts, and more work together to balance mood, improve cognitive function, prevent weight gain, and relieve vaginal dryness.
The selected ingredients individually support bone health, improve mood, balance hormones, increase sexual desire, and lubrication. This botanical supplement provides fast relief without synthetic hormones and fillers. Most of the reviews online rave about Menoquil as being one of the top menopause supplements due to its potent formula.
Does Menoquil Really Work? The Science Behind Menoquil
Advantages of Menoquil
- The Menoquil formula does not contain synthetic hormones, chemicals, or fillers.
- The botanical extracts and powders are standardized, pharmaceutical-grade to ensure consistency and potency.
- It’s branded as one of the top menopause supplements on the market
- The producers offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- It is made in an FDA inspected facility and is GMP certified
Disadvantages of Menoquil
- Users will no longer see results if they discontinue the product.
- It is not available in local stores.
- The product must be returned within 60 days of the purchase date if you are dissatisfied.
The Menoquil reviews are overwhelmingly positive. This all-natural menopause formulation presents less risk than hormone replacement therapy and other similar products containing synthetic hormones, fillers, and chemicals.
Menoquil is perfect for women who are in the premenopausal, perimenopausal, and postmenopausal stages. If you’re suffering but want to experience better days, Menoquil will be a good option.